Unique & Rare Furnished or Unfurnished Beach Home
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
***All inspections are in QLD time***
The name "Kiama" is derived from the Aboriginal word "kiarama", which means "Place where the sea makes a noise" - a home for families and friends to spend their time swimming in Tallebudgera Creek, surfing off Burleigh Headland, walking through the iconic National Park, enjoying a meal around James Street, barbeques in the beautifully landscaped yard, or just enjoying the beach house for it's pure purpose - a place for the soul to rest and rejuvenate.
- Flexibility with furniture - furnished, unfurnished or partly furnished - You Choose!
- Open plan living
- Great outdoor entertaining
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathroom
- This unique home comes with a self contained studio (3rd bedroom)
- Modern appliances
- Secure off street parking
- 300m to Koala Park Shops
- 400m to Burleigh national park
- 450m to Tallebudgera Creek
- 800m to James Street
- Small dog considered upon application
What more are you after?
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.